If you haven't guess it yet, we have a theme of butterflies and birthdays! :) Now on to my card...
French Manor Cricut Cartridge
window cut at 2.49 x 3.47 ( I cut the window so it would open)
layer cut at 1.58 x 3.47 ( then I cut it in half)
butterflies cut 4 at 1.10 x 1.78
Imagin More cartridge
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Simple Sentiments
Stampin Up paper
ribbon, stickles, button, twine, white pen, Tim Holtz ink
Now for Blog Candy! Sandra is giving away a $20 Gift Card to Joann's and a Quirky Quotes stamp set sponsored by Scrappy Moms Stamps! There is only one rule you...
must leave a comment on all blogs including Sandra's FB fan page 365 Days of Cricut to be eligible for the prize
Your next stop is Jess!
Just in case you get lost along the way...
1. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
2. Joanna http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/
4. Erika http://www.craftysprouts.com/
6. Raven http://love4stamps.blogspot.com/
7. Carley http://the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
8. Giselle http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10. Nadia http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/
11. Liz http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
13. Lauren http://www.laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
14. Mary http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
15. Vivi http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
16. Saundra http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
17. Bonnie http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/
19. Marianne http://www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com/
21. Stacey http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
End Hop on 365 Days Of Cricut FB Fan Page: