***Looking for a challenge or two?***
Hello friends and welcome to the first day of sneak peeks of the February Release at Peachy Keen Stamps!
It’s an exciting time for us on the 2014 Creative Team, since this is the first release we get to share with you! We've been busy, busy, busy creating some phenomenal samples to share with you and we couldn’t be more thrilled or excited to get started!
The February Stamp Of The Month Kit, which we’re featuring today will have you lost in the warmth of these charming images. Send some sunshine, brighten someone’s day, and feature a little taste of Summer in your creations. This set has all of that and so much more!!
We have changed things up a bit, and we invite you join us each day (the 1st through the 4th) for sneak peeks of our February Release. Posts go live early, at 5:00 a.m. CST, so you can start your day with a smile, and it all leads up to our Blog Hop on the 5th.
Now, it wouldn’t be sneak peek week without a prize, right?
February Stamp Kit of the Month
My Creative Time
My Minds Eye pattern paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Tim Holtz Ink
Stampin' Up ink
white gel pen
NEW this year! Joining the Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month Club is now better than ever! Check out the new details below:
- The Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month (SKOTM) will now measure 8.5″x 5.5″
- SKOTM membership will cost just $19.99/mo and will include DOMESTIC USA First Class Shipping. (This will keep the value below $20.00 in Customs for our International Friends!)
- Canada/Mexico will pay +$4.00 for 1st class shipping (total $23.99)
- International will pay +$6.00 for 1st class shipping (total $25.99)
- Stamp Club Members receive a FREE coordinating stampable SVG Kit each month (valued at $4.99)
- Starting in January, each SKOTM member will receive a special discount code for 20% off in their package to use for the entire month they are a member!
- The new kit will be available for purchase and new members on February 5th.