I've had a really good week so far. I haven't done any crafting, but between being picked for a challenge and now a beautiful blogger award, it's been really nice. Thank you to Sonia at https://www.archiving-angel.com/ for giving the award to me. Now part of getting this award is to write 10 things about myself ( not an easy task!) and then give the award to 10 other bloggers. So get ready and think of things about yourself...I might just pick you!
1. I'm a Christian (serious stuff first)
2. I've been married for 23 years
3. I have 2 beautiful girls (who doesn't think their children are beautiful!)
4. I have a stinky Basset Hound
5. I usually wear something black everyday
6. I love the beach
7. I rearrange my furniture alot, so I get the feeling of moving to a new house
8. I love photography (some day I'll share)
9. I'm learning to say no to cricut carts...self control :o(
10. I now realize that I don't need every product out there to make one card or scrapbook page (but it's fun to collect!)
I'm going to be working on another challenge from Pals Paper Arts, just after I get a couple loads of laundry done! Have a creative day!