I was given this Sunshine Award from Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn'. Super cool since it's been rainy and COLD today! This was very sweet of her considering she has so many great followers! Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you've seen how good her video's are. If for some reason you really haven't been there, by all means go check her out! Plus she has a give away, that she will drawing for on May 4th or 5th. Of course there are rules to receiving this, which I will follow.
Here are the award rules:
1. Post the prize on my blog.
2. Mention the blogger who tagged me.
3. Give the prize to 5 friends.
4. Post on my blog the link to their blogs.
5. Announce everyone on their blog.
6. Make a list with 10 things that I like.
I'm giving this award to the following:
Growing Up Mommies: Great for young moms! (I'm so past this stage, but look back with such fond memories!)
Stampy and Scrappy: Beautiful cards and amazing photography!
Archiving-Angel: Great look at new tools and fun things!
The Scrap Avenue: Super cute cards!
keep On Scrappin: Beautiful mini albums, she also has kits to purchase!
Ten things I like (if you have been following me for awhile then you pretty much know me. So I'm doing 10 things that I like with paper crafting)
1. my cricut! and almost all my carts!
2. all my colorful paper!
3. mrs grossman's tweezers, can't do anything without them!
4. my new ATG gun! becoming my new best friend!
5. the private oasis of my "paper loft", at least when my oldest daughter isn't home for a visit!
6. pop dots!
7. my stamps unmounted! even though it took me a week and horrible sore thumbs to make it happen!
8. my border punches
9. all my embellishment! love them all!
10. last but not least...stickles!
I hope it's an enjoyable evening for all!