Still haven't been in my paper loft for a couple days! DH is finally off till tonight (he's been working alot of overtime...can you say "more carts"! ) Probably won't get in there till tonight :o).
Any who...Lo (Lauren) at (she has 3 different blogs) Oh Scraap! , That 22yr old Housewife and
Growing Up Mommies (she shares this one with 3 of her friends) gave me a Happy 101 blog award! She is so sweet to think of me. She is a super good mommie (I read a letter she wrote about her son, made me cry) and an awesome scrapbooker! Her layouts (that she sells) are super cute! So, what are you waiting for? Go sneak a peak at her blog!
ten things that make me happy!
1) God and Jesus... I know...it almost goes without saying!
2) DH - for almost 24 years has let me decide, if I wanted to work outside the home...some women aren't that lucky, in his eyes I was never "just" a housewife!
3) My girls...21 and 19, have turned into there own person, and not clones of their mother!
4) Lost...for only 4 more weeks...then what?
5) Reality TV...almost any show...not Jersey Shore though
6) My friends
7) Losing weight...have lost 11 lbs since 3/1...it didn't come on fast, I'm not trying to lose it fast...still have 9 to go, goal is by 6/12...oldest DD college graduation.
8) My paper loft...and everything in it! (which really isn't a loft, I just like the way it sounds)
10) My little girl dog...who is getting close to the end of her life!
So, now I need to give this award to other blogger friends...oh who will it be? Hmm, I wasn't told how many to give it to...so, let me think...I'll chose 5 for now! Who, says I can't give more away later?
1) Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs - Super cute cards and ideas! Always has kind word for EVERYONE!
2) Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn - just starting to make videos, each one is getting better and better!
3) Marlene at Disguised as a Grownup - the name says it all! Great stamped images and stories!
4) Kara at Kara's Kitchen Creations - great blog for all food creations!
5) Annette at My Paper Trail - she has the cutest mini album!
Have a great weekend!